We deliver great online live disability training for support staff – and COVID proved it
Premium Health has a suite of disability training courses which are available for individuals joining others online.
Health care training for individual support or disability support staff continues to be on the increase – and our easy-to-use online live disability courses along with our experienced nurse educators will get you the best results.
Premium Health is committed to delivering the best live virtual classroom disability training possible. COVID-19 has taught us many people can access online live virtual classroom training easily and really enjoy the experience – these are some of the benefits to you:
- Minimises the need to travel to one location
- Minimises the need for people to congregate in a single room for extended periods
- Reduced travel costs
- Flexibility to include people from multiple locations with shared experience
- Online live demonstrations
- No cleaning the environment and social distancing
- Maximisation of participant numbers in each session – participants from multiple locations or multiple states can join
Examples of public courses in our Online Live Disability Training suite include Assisting Clients with Medication, Bowel Management, Catheter Care, Epilepsy Training for Support Workers, and Manual Handling Awareness for Support Workers.
You can be confident your staff get the highest quality training, from the most experienced trainers in the market. Your staff will feel confident with our best practice training, you’ll know you made the right decision choosing Premium Health.
Interested in knowing more? Simply call us and we can explain the available options to ensure you are compliant and meeting your duty of care obligations.
Premium Health will keep your training on track. Talk to us today.