About Premium Health
Premium Health is a Registered Training Organisation delivering premium health outcomes for all Australian workforces. We offer comprehensive courses in first aid units of competence, health care, mental health and tactical trauma training – addressing all facets of workplace health and safety.
We believe that there can be no compromise when it comes to the wellbeing of all Australians. So, all our courses are conducted by highly experienced trainers (including, Paramedics, Nurses, Emergency Services Personnel and Mental Health Practitioners), delivering tangible skills to over 50,000 Australians each year.
Founded by trained nurse and industry leader Phillipa Wilson, we’ve designed, delivered and formalised an expansive range of practical first aid, mental health, health care and workplace wellbeing training courses since 1989. Today, we have a passionate staff of over 80 who constantly evolve in response to our clients’ needs and deliver on our promise to provide nothing short of premium quality training led by paramedics, nurses and mental health practitioners.
To keep up with the changing industry, an ever-evolving understanding of best practice and innovation is key. Our constant effort to innovate sets us apart. Premium Health was one of only two private RTO’s to earn a place on the First Aid Industry Reference Committee, of which our Managing Director is the Vice-Chair. Phillipa is also the Secretary of the Australian Resuscitation Council (VIC branch). With this in mind, Premium Health is better equipped than any other to influence and contribute to curriculum decisions, gain insight into the industry from right at the top, and represent the needs of Australian trainers and trainees across the country.
Our public and corporate courses take place either onsite in client facilities or in one of Premium Health’s many public facilities around the country. They are not simply designed to tick the corporate responsibility box: we care about you, your workplace and your community, and take pride in providing cost-effective solutions, supervision and management throughout the training process. This way, we can help realise outcomes that match our passion with equal parts innovation, experience and expertise – without compromise.
As Founder and Managing Director of Premium Health, Phillipa takes pride in evolving her business to the needs of her clients and the broader Australian community, ensuring every training experience reflects her founding vision of premium quality without compromise.
A subject matter expert in the design and delivery of First Aid and Health Training, Phillipa is currently Deputy Chair of the First Aid Industry Reference Committee representing Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET), and serves as Australian Resuscitation Council (Vic Branch) Secretary.
A former division 1 registered nurse, Phillipa currently holds a Master of Public Health degree, a Graduate Diploma in Health Science (Occupational Health), a Diploma in Training and Assessment Systems and a Cert IV in Training and Assessment.
Natalie Donohoe is an experienced manager, educator and subject matter expert in health care and first aid training. Driven by a passion for adult education she takes pride in providing our clients with the best training experience possible.
As a CEO, her goals include ensuring Premium Health is a great place to work and that Premium Health retains its position as the number one provider of health care training for the disability and community services sector.
With substantial project management experience executing major training contracts and tenders, Natalie is an outcome focussed professional with a commitment to promoting best practice results for clients. Natalie’s commitment to the sector is demonstrated by her contribution on many steering committee’s tasked with the development of accredited training products such as Women’s Health Victoria’s Course in Gender Equity, the NDIS Course in Supporting People with Complex Personal Care Needs and new course Support People with a Disability to Use Medications.
Her qualifications include a Master of Management from Monash University, a Diploma of Business, a Cert IV in Training and Assessment and an Enrolled Nursing Certificate.
When she’s not keeping busy with Premium Health you can find Natalie making artisan cheese, hanging out with her family or walking her beloved Cavoodle Maisy.
Fiona brings over 18 years’ corporate experience in the public and private sectors to her role as Premium Health’s Business Manager, where she’s responsible for leading the business’ strategic expansion through the development of strong human capital.
Day to day, Fiona oversees Premium Health’s financial visibility, talent identification and critical project administration. She holds Bachelor of Health Science from Latrobe University.
Gordana has more than 20 years’ experience leading sales teams across a broad range of industries, from aged and disability care to manufacturing, labour hire, financial services and safety.
As Premium Health’s General Manager – Business Development, Gordana leads the Premium Health growth strategy and acquisition of new clients. This is achieved through an indepth understanding of client industries and through engaging with clients within those industries to identify their unique needs and help them achieve their broader long-term health and safety goals.
Her qualifications include a Bachelor of Business in Business Administration and a Bachelor of Business in Marketing as well as a Cert IV in Work Health and Safety.
Dan Sceney is a highly effective Sales and Business Management professional with over 12 years experience across various industries.
As General Manager - Sales at Premium Health, Dan leads the sales team and is focused on creating the best experience possible for Premium Health’s extensive range of clients.
Teresa has more than 20 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse and over 15 years’ in training, education and the management of teams across a range of industries, from finance, policing and health care.
As Premium Health’s General Manager – Training , Teresa leads the training department and is passionate about building successful teams and providing best practice quality education programs to our clients.
Her qualifications include a Bachelor of Nursing, Diploma in Leadership and Management and a Cert IV in Training and Assessment.
As Premium Health's Business Administration Manager, Larissa leads the Customer Service Team in ensuring the effective and efficient functioning of our administrative processes and its operations while maintaining the company's infrastructure and systems. She also assists the management team to ensure our RTO Standards and legal compliance is maintained against applicable federal and state requirements.
Larissa holds a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Melbourne and has been with Premium Health since 2017.
Premium Health was fast, flexible and professional. Our people are now really at ease with the technology and loving the flexibility that video conferencing provides. The content has not been compromised and the feedback we have had has been excellent.
- Jenny O’Farrell
- Head of Learning & Development
- Disability Services Australia
- I need a course for...
- First Aid
- Health Care
- Health Professionals
- Mental Health
- Tactical Trauma
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (previously HLTAID001)
- HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support (previously HLTAID002)
- HLTAID011 Provide first aid (previously HLTAID003)
- HLTAID012 Provide first aid in an education and care setting (previously HLTAID004)
- HLTAID005 Provide first aid in remote situations
- HLTAID006 Provide advanced first aid
- HLTAID007 Provide advanced resuscitation
- 22556VIC Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace
- 22300VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
- 22298VIC Course in Basic Oxygen Administration
- UETTDRRF06 Perform rescue from a live LV panel
- UETTDRRF10B Provide first aid in an ESI environment
- First Aid Readiness – Scenario Training
- Assisting Clients with Medication : Live Virtual Classroom Training
- Assisting Clients with Medication : Face-to-Face Training
- Autism Spectrum Disorder : Live Virtual Classroom Training
- Autism Spectrum Disorder : Face-to-Face Training
- Bowel Management – Elimination : Live Virtual Classroom Training
- Bowel Management – Elimination : Face-to-Face Training
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Control in the Workplace : Live Virtual Classroom Training
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Control for Support Workers : Live Virtual Classroom Training
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Supporting a Client with Coronavirus (COVID-19) : Live Virtual Classroom Training
- Diabetes Training for Support Workers : Live Virtual Classroom Training
- Diabetes Training for Support Workers : Face-to-Face Training
- Dysphagia Training for Support Workers : Live Virtual Classroom Training
- Dysphagia Training for Support Workers : Face-to-Face Training
- Epilepsy Training for Support Workers : Live Virtual Classroom Training
- Epilepsy Training for Support Workers : Face-to-Face Training
- Epilepsy Training for Support Workers and Midazolam Introduction via Intranasal and Buccal Routes : Live Virtual Classroom Training
- Epilepsy Training for Support Workers and Midazolam Administration via Intranasal and Buccal Routes : Face-to-Face Training
- Food Safety Awareness for Support Workers : Live Virtual Classroom Training
- Food Safety Awareness for Support Workers : Face-to-Face Training
- Infection Control : Live Virtual Classroom Training
- Infection Control : Face-to-Face Training
- Managing Behaviours with Positive Behaviour Support : Live Virtual Classroom Training
- Managing Behaviours with Positive Behaviour Support : Face-to-Face Training
- Manual Handling – People Manual Handling Awareness for Support Workers : Live Virtual Classroom Training
- Manual Handling – People Manual Handling Skills for Support Workers : Face-to-Face Training
- Manual Handling – Advanced People Manual Handling Awareness for Support Workers : Live Virtual Classroom Training
- Manual Handling – Advanced People Manual Handling Skills for Support Workers : Face-to-Face Training
- Ostomy and Stoma Care for Support Workers : Live Virtual Classroom Training
- Ostomy and Stoma Care for Support Workers : Face-to-Face Training
- Pressure Injury – Prevention and Care for Support Workers : Live Virtual Classroom Training
- Pressure Injury – Prevention and Care for Support Workers : Face-To-Face Training
- Providing Personal Care with Dignity and Respect : Live Virtual Classroom Training
- Providing Personal Care with Dignity and Respect : Face-to-Face Training
- Tube Feeding Management : Live Virtual Classroom Training
- Tube Feeding Management : Face-to-Face Training
- Urinary Catheter Care : Live Virtual Classroom Training
- Urinary Catheter Care : Face-to-Face Training
- Wound Care Awareness for Support Workers : Live Virtual Classroom Training
- Wound Care Awareness for Support Workers : Face-to-Face Training
- Mental Health First Aid
- Mental Health First Aid : Refresher
- Managing Workplace Mental Health : A Practical Approach
- Mental Health Awareness
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Workplace Mental Health: Building Resilience during Uncertain Times
- Staying Well @ Work: Building Resilience
- Workplace Mental Health : Online e-Learning
Get in touch
Co-ordinating training for a workplace? Contact us for more information or book your online face-to-face Zoom training or onsite training Australia-wide.