Assisting Clients with Medication
Assisting Clients with Medication : Face-to-Face Training
- All Delivery Modes:
- Understanding the role of medicines
- Duty of care relating to medications and the roles and responsibilities of the support worker
- Delivery Options 2 and 3 Only:
- Safely assist a client to use a dose administration aid (DAA)
- Perform the '6 rights' of safe medication practice
- Option 1: 2 hours and 45 minutes live online training and knowledge assessment
- Option 2: 3 hours and 15 minutes live online training with knowledge and practical skills assessment (theory and competency assessment)
- Option 2: 3 hours and 15 minutes face-to-face training and assessment (theory and competency assessment)
- Option 1: Assisting Clients with Medication: Live Online Training and Knowledge Assessment (Statement of Completion)
- Option 2: Assisting Clients with Medication: Live Online Training with Knowledge and Skills Assessment (Statement of Competency)
- Option 3: Assisting Clients with Medication: Face-to-Face Training and Assessment (Statement of Competency)
Our public training option includes skills-based assessment using an equipment pack. This pack will be shipped to your nominated address prior to the training and must be brought to the session. To allow for shipment lead times, enrolments for this course will close 17 days prior to course commencement. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Please note the below pricing is inclusive of GST.