Complex Bowel Care Training – Enema and Suppository Administration
- All Delivery Modes:
- Identify the major causes, signs and symptoms of constipation
- Describe strategies to maintain regular bowel function
- Follow a support plan for complex bowel care
- Delivery Options 2 and 3 Only:
- Demonstrate in a simulated environment the correct insertion technique of suppository and Microlax enema
Option 2: 3 hours live online training with knowledge and practical skills assessment
Option 3: 2 hours and 45 minutes face-to-face training with knowledge and skills assessment
Option 2: Complex Bowel Care - Enema and Suppository Administration : Live Online Training with Knowledge and Skills Assessment (Statement of Competency)
Option 3: Complex Bowel Care - Enema and Suppository Administration : Face-to-Face Training and Assessment (Statement of Competency)
Our public training option includes skills-based assessment using an equipment pack. This pack will be shipped to your nominated address prior to the training and must be brought to the session. To allow for shipment lead times, enrolments for this course will close 17 days prior to course commencement. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Please note the below pricing is inclusive of GST.