Dysphagia Support Training
- Recognise the principles of a texture-modified and altered fluid-consistency diet
- Follow a sample participant support plan/meal management plan for dysphagia
All Delivery Options:
- Delivery Options 2 and 3 Only:
- Demonstrate in a simulated environment management of full and partial airway blockage
- Demonstrate in a simulated environment the correct technique for testing texture level
Option 2: 3 hours live online training with knowledge and skills assessment
Option 3: 2 hours and 45 minutes face-to-face training with knowledge and skills assessment
Option 2: Dysphagia Support : Live Online Training with Knowledge and Skills Assessment (Statement of Competence)
Option 3: Dysphagia Support : Face-to-Face Training and Assessment (Statement of Competence)
Our public training option includes skills-based assessment using an equipment pack. This pack will be shipped to your nominated address prior to the training and must be brought to the session. To allow for shipment lead times, enrolments for this course will close 17 days prior to course commencement. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Please note the below pricing is inclusive of GST.