Complex Wound Care Support Training
- All Delivery Options:
- Basic knowledge of the structure and function of the skin
- Recognise the strategies to help minimise pressure injuries occurring
- Outline the risk factors for developing a pressure injury
- Explain the difference between simple, acute, complex and chronic wounds
- List some of the causes of impaired wound healing
- Delivery Options 2 and 3 Only:
- Demonstrate in a simulated environment the correct aseptic technique for a wound dressing
Option 2: 3 hours live online training with knowledge and skills assessment
Option 3: 2 hours and 30 minutes face-to-face training with knowledge and skills assessment
Option 2: Complex Wound Care Support : Live Online Training with Knowledge and Skills Assessment (Statement of Competency)
Option 3: Complex Wound Care Support : Face-to-Face Training with Knowledge and Skills Assessment (Statement of Competency)
Our public training option includes skills-based assessment using an equipment pack. This pack will be shipped to your nominated address prior to the training and must be brought to the session. To allow for shipment lead times, enrolments for this course will close 17 days prior to course commencement. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Please note the below pricing is inclusive of GST.