Mental Health First Aid
We select our Mental Health trainers carefully. All are mental health professionals with appropriate qualifications, technical expertise and experience in the mental health care sector. This enables them to provide you with quality training which is grounded in experience and knowledge of the field.
- Exploration of common mental health conditions, including how to recognise signs and symptoms
- Mental illness explored in detail : Depression, Anxiety, Psychosis, Substance Use
- Mental health crisis first aid includes : Suicidal thoughts and behaviours, Non-suicidal self-injury, Panic attacks, Traumatic events and severe psychotic states, Acute effects from alcohol or other drug use, Aggressive behaviours
- Understand how to assist colleagues, direct reports or others in the workplace
- Learn where to direct the person to seek help (this may be your own employee assistance programs or broader professional programs)