Demand sees live virtual health care training in the disability and support sectors continue at Premium Health
Premium Health led the way with high quality live virtual health care training for the disability and support sectors through COVID, and continued demand has resulted in us expanding our suite of courses.
The benefits and flexibility to our clients and, more importantly, the impressive evaluations of course participants and employers has seen demand for our live virtual offerings maintained.
Think about the benefits of live virtual training:
- Training led by health professional trainer – nurse or paramedic – with lived experience
- Live demonstration or video demonstration
- Minimises the need for staff travel to one location
- Minimises the need for groups of people to congregate in a single room for extended periods
- Reduced travel costs for metro and regional areas – participants and trainer do not need to travel to the training venue
- Flexibility to include staff from multiple locations, providing connection and shared experience for staff who may not often benefit from this interaction
- If training from multiple locations, live virtual classroom training reduces the need to clean the environment and social distancing
- Reduced costs through the maximisation or participant numbers in each session – participants from multiple locations or multiple states can join
- For the support/aged and disability sector – minimising external exposure for participants and their clients
The real flexibility of the live virtual health care training is participants can be at home individually, or in small groups at multiple locations where it suits your business.
PLUS Premium Health still provide face-to-face training either at our venues or your workplace, as well as options for online health care training.