Why we decided to upgrade our website in the middle of a global pandemic
At Premium Health our clients come first, and we pride ourselves on the quality of our service.
From your first experience with the knowledgeable and helpful staff who answer your phone calls through to our highly experienced trainers, we ensure that every member of our team understands how important quality service is to our clients.
This drive for a positive customer experience also extends to our website. With over 70 courses on offer, more training delivery methods than ever before, and an unprecedented level of enquiries, Premium Health made the decision that 2020 was the right time to ensure our website truly reflected our commitment to client experience.
Beginning in March this year we laid the foundations of what we wanted our new site to achieve.
- The site had to be easy to navigate, and focused on user experience to ensure course details and other information is easy to find.
- It needed to have a straightforward process for users to book courses, whether it’s for one or 100 participants, with booking links available on every course page.
- Our expanded Health Care offerings had to be easily accessed.
- All courses needed to be clearly categorised throughout the courses section, and within the menus and search results.
- Ultimately, we wanted to make every visit to our website as efficient and beneficial as possible.
We’ll continue to update the site as we move forward in the next year. If you have feedback, we’d love to hear it because Premium Health is 100% committed to giving you the best experience possible.