NEW Product Alert! Live Online Training with Assessment.
Premium Health has launched the first ever live online training with both knowledge and practical skills assessment.
The NDIS Practice Standards: High Intensity Support Skills Descriptors (HISSD) provide guidance for providers to ensure the competency of their workers to support participants with high intensity daily personal activities.
Premium Health has just launched the first of its kind; an online training program with real-time one on one student practical assessment at the conclusion of their training.
This convenient, cost-effective solution is available from September 1 for the following training courses:
1. Complex Bowel Care Training – Enema and Suppository Support
2. Complex Bowel Care Training – Ostomy and Stoma Care
3. Epilepsy and Seizure Support and Midazolam Administration
4. Complex Wound Care Support Training
5. Dysphagia Support Training
6. Assisting Clients with Medication
It’s never been so easy to have access to high quality training and assessment delivered by nurse educators. Trust the training experts, we have over 20 years’ experience in the disability sector and all our training is aligned with the revised practice standards.
Get in touch with our team today on 1300 721 292 or visit the link to view our range of live online training with virtual practical assessment.