Premium Health is subject to the Privacy Act 1988 of the Commonwealth of Australia.
The purpose of this policy is to outline our privacy obligations under the Privacy Act and to inform our clients about their privacy rights.
Premium Health respects the privacy of all clients and is committed to protecting the personal information that is provided to and collected by us.
The policy outlines how we handle personal information, including information collected through our website and our responsibility for dealing with clients’ personal information.
Premium Health collects personal information at the time of make a booking for training or during the training process which is for its primary purpose of meeting participants training and assessment needs unless the consent is given to its use for other purposes, or the law permits its use for other purposes.
Premium Health also collects personal information on our website when an individual:
- Books a course via our online booking system.
- Sends us an enquiry via Contact Us.
- Asks to be added to our mailing list.
- Purchase products from our online store.
When an individual looks at our website, our internet service provider makes a record of the individual’s visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes and to improve our services:
- The individual’s server address.
- The individual’s top level domain name.
- The pages the individual accessed.
We do not identify users or their browsing activities except where law enforcement agencies may exercise a warrant to inspect the internet service provider’s server logs.
Use and Disclosure
The personal information collected by Premium Health may be used:
- To discuss a participant’s training progress or assessment results with their workplace manager, training coordinator, employer or another Premium Health trainer or release their assessment results where an employer has accepted the responsibility for paying their course fees.
- For investigation and responding to feedback or complaints or to respond to general enquiries.
- To analyse the use of our website.
- To send you emails with our newsletter where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- By our staff to contact you to discuss a product order, future training booked or to improve our services following training courses.
Personal information will not be disclosed to third parties without the individual’s permission, except where permitted or required under the Privacy Act 1988.
Premium Health will take all reasonable action to ensure that an individual’s information is accurate and up-to-date.
Premium Health takes all reasonable steps to ensure that a client’s personal information and sensitive information is treated confidentially and protected from misuse and loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure in accordance with the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. Individuals who choose to join our email list or complete online forms will have their contact details stored on password protected databases. Our website server is hosted at secure premises and is password protected.
Premium Health will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify personal information if it is no longer needed for the purpose for which the information was collected.
Access and Correction
An individual can access their personal information held by Premium Health by forwarding a written request to:
PO Box 7072
BRIGHTON VIC 3186
A small fee may apply for accessing an individual’s personal information, however this will depend of the nature of the request.