Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Control for Support Workers : Live Virtual Classroom Training
COVID-19 Workplace Infection Control
Our COVID-19 workplace training aims to provide support workers with the knowledge in safe practices in infection control when at work in residential or group homes as directed by the Australian Government health guidelines.
The training will extensively review the most up to date information regarding the current infection control measures which should take place at work and at home.
Some of the topics include:
- What is COVID-19
- What you need to know to protect yourself and others
- Signs and symptoms
- Who is most at risk?
- Infection control principles
- Managing the general residential or group home environment
- Hand hygiene
- The wearing of masks
- When to use personal protective equipment
- Managing environmental cleaning and disinfecting, routine cleaning, surface cleaning, two step cleaning